A wonderful blog post by a woman who had cervical cancer and was treated by Planned Parenthood.
1. Donate to Planned Parenthood.
2. Sign this letter.
3. Email your senator.
4. Stand with Planned Parenthood on Facebook.
5. Sign the Moveon.org petition.
6. Educate yourself by reading this blog.
7. Join our Facebook event.
7. Come to the Walk For Choice on Saturday in Santa Cruz!
8. If you aren’t in Santa Cruz, organize a carpool, or find a walk near you!
Check out how Arizona is trying to restrict abortion access.
Read this awesome Op-Ed by Gail Collins of the New York Times called the “Siege of Planned Parenthood.”
See how Feminists For Choice is standing with Planned Parenthood.
Walk Representative Jackie Speier’s wonderful speech on why funding to Planned Parenthood should not be cut. In it, she reveals that she had an abortion once, a very brave move on her part.